Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Monday, April 10, 2017

You may not have realized...

If you have been reading my blog for any period of time, you may have formed an impression about me personally. I just wanted to change your impression a little with a few photographs of my recent activities in Costa Rica. This is for all you who think that I never sleep and all I do is write.


This is me starting out on 8,905 combined feet of zip lines across the top of the jungle in Costa Rica. The highest line was 656 feet above the ground and the top speed was about 50 mph.

Here is another shot of starting out:


And here I am underway.


These are just a few of the activities I do in my spare time.

1 comment:

  1. I always thought you were a smart man...Now I'm not so sure? (:

    ReplyDelete